Brewery Fermentation, Bright Beer, Conditioning and Serving Tanks
- Brewery tanks from 3.5-barrels/4-hectoliters to 150 barrels/172-hectoliters
- Our standard tank design features custom-built true shadowless manways and separate CIP and blow off tubes.
- Our 3mm sidewall and 2mm cladding is available in a number of different finishes.
- Our tank interiors are a 2B finish and sterile polished to 440 grit.
- Our engineers can custom design tanks and vessels to meet the individual requirements of our customers.
- A full one-year parts and labor tank warranty, plus a 60-day-after-delivery buy-back guarantee: the only one in the industry.
- See our Fermentation Tanks (FVs) / Unitanks
- See our Bright Beer Tanks (BBTs)
- See a sample single shell serving tank (SSST) material list
120-bbl FVs at Half Acre Brewing – Chicago, IL:
60-bbl FVs and BBTs at Schulz Brau Brewing – Knoxville, TN:
15-bbl Fermenters – Piece Brewpub / Chicago, IL:
Phillips Brewery / Victoria, BC:
3.5 BBL tanks: